"tell me what was my fault "


Where are you when I need you most?You disappeared into the darknessYou left nothing behind but your memoryAnd for me to wait for youYour heartfelt spirit is absent nowThe smiles have wiped off the faces Of the people you deserted hereYou caused internal forever painI, the one you loved am crippledBecause of your sudden vacationYour vacation that would last a lifetimeTo a secret resort I will never know ofWhat made you decide to change your mind?You made me feel I wasnâ??t good enough for youMaybe that is true, maybe it is notBut now, how will I ever know?I have been trying to thrust your memory asideSo I could get on with my lifeI have tried to love someone other than youYet, somehow you remain the main focusMy outlook on life has changed, you knowAnd yes, it is because of your actionsYou left me here alone to put up with thisThis life I can not live without you




eyes can spk a lot

Heartbeat speeds uphands tightly gripas i start to walk bymask starts to slipdark eyes smilingas you stare at mei frown and wonderwhat do you seeconfusionboth of us starethen turn awayfor neither knowwhat there is to saynow i am cursingfor i cannot speakwhen i need to be loudi suddenly am meekirritationthough we have notever actually spokenwe have had a greatmany conversationsfor there were no wordsactually exchanged herethe eyes speak volumesfor all the world to hearwaitingwonderingnever knowing

0 comments: